SIMON SUNG’S LISTING PLAN OF ACTION
My Objectives are the Following
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly regarding the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
The Following are the Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold … the “Pro-Active Approach”
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service with professional high quality digital photos.
- Price your home competitively … opening the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Provide maximum global internet exposure by posting your home on over 100 web based properties and sites.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Professional photos of your home to be taken highlighting the features of your property.
- Email “feature sheets” to the top 30 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more sellable.
- Professional stager for your home if necessary, to make your property look more appealing to prospective buyers.
- Constantly update you with changes in the marketplace by speaking with you once a week and providing you with a comparable market analysis as needed.
- Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 30 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days … my buyer leads, our database of 800+ tenants renting our properties, past clients and your surrounding neighbors for prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Pre-qualify the prospective buyers on their loan qualification. Call the lender directly to get proof that the buyer’s loan is fully approved.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Whenever possible ,have the cooperating broker in the area tour your home.
- Follow-up with the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentation to assure you are negotiating the best possible price and terms!!!
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing; along with a closing gift.