Simon Sung’s Qualifications
- Over 20 years of real estate and property management experience
- 5 years of experience as loan originator and secondary marketing for residential mortgages.
- Member of PSAR (Pacific Southwest Realtor’s Association)
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Member of NARMP (National Association of Residential Property Managers)
- University of California San Diego graduate with bachelor degree in Economics, Class of 1992
- University of California San Diego Extension degree in Accounting
- President’s Circle Award winner with Prudential California Realty for top 5% production company nationwide for 8 consecutive years.
- 300+ properties sold over the span of 20 yrs in real estate .
- San Diego native for over 30 years
- Personally manage over 70 properties in San Diego.
- 2008 to 2018 award recipient for San Diego Magazine top 5% agent in San Diego County
Property management expert at Noble Real Estate Services