UNLIKE MOST OF OUR COMPETITORS, MUCH OF OUR SERVICE IS FREE.
- We advertise the property, screen tenants, and handle showings with our high tech and secure showmojo.com system
- We advertise over 50 internet listing sites and syndication partners include Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor.com, and Homes.com. All syndicated listings are tailored to encourage prospects to schedule online.
- We obtain the tenant’s security deposit and execute the rental agreement. Our comprehensive rental agreement (15 pages) is custom tailored by our law firm Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP.
- We document the condition of the property prior to move in. we take over 200 photos with date and time stamp of your home.
- We can help to coordinate your home to get it in rent ready condition for showing or move in, using our AFFORDABLE 3rdparty contractors.
How do you protect the property?
- Each household must earn 3 times (net) the amount of rent, after all other financial obligations. We use a ratio of 30%/45%, debt to income ratio.
- Original pay stubs are required and a minimum of two months at current job
- Self-employed individuals must provide profit and loss statements, tax returns from the last two years, and three months of bank statements
- Those on social security or disability must provide the most recent award letter
With credit scores of 660 or higher, no negative credit items, no pets, and income requirements are met, tenants will be required to pay a deposit equal to one month’s rent plus $300. So, if the monthly rent is $1,000, the tenant’s security deposit would be $1,300.00
With a credit score lower than 660 or no credit, pets, or a short sale or foreclosure on the credit report, the deposit will be the equivalent of two months’ rent. So, if the monthly rent is $1,000, the tenant’s security deposit is $2,000.00
(We do not “average out” credit scores. The lowest credit score will determine the amount of deposit).
- Military with above scenario =1.5x (rounded up to the nearest $100)
- We do not work with credit scores below 600
- We do not work with co-signor
- We do not allow dangerous dog breeds, including: Chow Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Staffordshire Terriers, Presa Canarios, Pinschers, Akitas,Wolf-hybrids, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies. Assistive animals with proper documentation are not considered pets.
Rental Property Maintenance Services
Noble Real Estate Services, a San Diego property management company, takes an approach to maintenance that is customer-focused. We know that maintaining your home will result in a higher return for you. High quality tenants look for homes that are in excellent condition. They’re willing to pay more for them, and they’ll stay there longer. Keeping your property well maintained will also preserve the value of your home, allowing you to maximize your ROI.
Turnovers Unlimited, Inc. (Lic # 1015996) is our maintenance company, and we think you’ll enjoy this convenience when you need repairs at your property. You’ll get prompt, affordable work completed by some of the best maintenance professionals in the San Diego and Chula Vista area.
How much does it cost?
You won’t encounter surprise fees like lease-up fees, administrative fees, vacancy fees or advertising fees or mark ups on necessary maintenance with our service. We work for just a flat percentage of the rents collected. Best of all, we only get paid when we pay you.
How do you handle repairs?
Noble real estate work with mostly 3rd party contractor or handyman as well as our in house maintenance team. Our only interest when a repair is necessary is keeping your cost down and saving you money. Every contractor or handyman we work with has been hand-selected based on the quality of their work and the fact that they offer us competitive rates based on the LARGE volume of work we assign to them.
How can we get started?
If you are losing sleep dealing with rental property, if you aren’t receiving your monthly rent in a timely manner, if you are fielding calls from tenants instead of spending time with family and friends, or if you are brand new to property management let us help.
We’d love to sit down with you for a free 20 minute consultation. We can answer any questions you have and explain how we can help.
Best of all, after we talk if you are confident in our abilities, you can get us started and you don’t pay us a penny until we’ve done what we promised and started making you money.